Natasha (15), Kendall (13), Ashlyn (10), and Ellie (6) all have God-given impossibly big dreams they are chasing and want to bless others with the gifts and talents God has given them. From One Child To Another desires to equip and encourage children to reach out and bless people in their neighborhood and around the world. You can be a part of this mission by beginning a new project or by joining an ongoing project through FOC! Be creative! Don’t let fear stand in your way. God can use anyone with a willing heart!
Sign up below for more information!
- Ongoing ProjectOngoing ProjectOngoing ProjectWe are partnering with Hope for Orphans® to write a curriculum to teach children and youth about orphan care/ministry. To implement this orphan ministry in your school, church, or any other group, please contact info@FromOneChild.org or Paul Pennington at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ongoing ProjectOngoing ProjectOngoing ProjectGrace Children’s Village will be the home for 144 children and 18 widows. There will be 2 pods of 9 homes in each pod. Each home will have 8 orphan children with a widow to care for them & be their mom. Partner with us to provide a place for these orphans and widows to live and be discipled.
- Ongoing ProjectOngoing ProjectOngoing ProjectKendall began raising milking goats and cows to sell in order to raise money to build a chicken coop for Grace Children's Village. The chickens and eggs will help feed the children and widows in the village and will provide sustainable jobs to sell the leftover eggs. Learn how you can help today!
- Ongoing ProjectOngoing ProjectOngoing ProjectEllie dreams of a day when people in Nepal know Jesus and have a place to worship Him freely! Currently, there are no churches in this remote area of Nepal. Join Ellie’s challenge to save money and donate toward this cause to see the local church flourish and people come to know Jesus.
- Ongoing ProjectOngoing ProjectOngoing ProjectAshlyn’s dream is to quench physical and spiritual thirst for every family in Uganda. She hopes that one day every person can have access to sustainable water wells and clean drinking water. Ashlyn learned of a village in Uganda that was virtually out of water and knew she had to help!
- Fri, Nov 24Nov 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Nov 25, 2017, 9:00 PMNov 24, 2017, 9:00 AM – Nov 25, 2017, 9:00 PMPurchase beautiful handmade jewelry & greeting cards to help build a church in Nepal. Jewelry can be purchased online at compelledesigns.com We will also be set up at Boerne Market Days and Dickens on Main Street. For more information, email Shantel@FromOneChild.org
We have partnered with Hope for Orphans® to write a curriculum to teach children and youth all about orphan care/ministry. More information will be coming soon!
To implement an orphan ministry in your school or church (for both children and adults) please contact Paul Pennington with Hope for Orphans, A FamilyLife® Ministry at email@example.com